Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Savannah's 15th Birthday and Our Fun Family Trip To Branson

Howdy everyone! On April 29th I turned 15. I had a wonderful birthday!!! Special thanks to my wonderful family for making it such a great day. We were very happy to be able to go to Branson, MO as a family on vacation while our good friends the Ockers looked after our home and animals for us. We had a wonderful time and here are the pictures from our trip!!! Happy Trails.

Sunday, we got a bright and early start. It was nice and sunny. We had a very enjoyable drive doing family worship and just hanging out!

Daddy and I by the countdown birthday board that he did for me.


All of us by my birthday sign.


We had a fun picnic lunch.


When we arrived at our campsite, us kids played at the playground while daddy set up camp.


Stasia having fun on the slide!


For my birthday dinner, daddy and mommy took us out to "Famous Daves" BBQ. We enjoyed it very much!!!


Our waiter brought me out a surprise birthday sundae. It was very good and we all enjoyed sharing it!!!


Sayer enjoying his share of my birthday sundae!!!


The Cochran Clan standing outside "Famous Daves" BBQ. If you're ever in Branson, be sure to eat there. They have delicious BBQ!


I had a wonderful Birthday!!!

Monday we went to a couple IMAX shows and had a wonderful time sight seeing.

The Cochran clan standing by a rather large gorrila!


The Cochran Clan enjoying a beautiful display of fountains down on the Branson landing.


Us kids standing in front of a huge fish tank at the Bass Pro shop.

No comments: