Monday, May 26, 2008

Family News Update

Well, once again I am desperately behind in blogging!!! Time seems to be going by like a whirlwind!!!

We are so thankful to be able to say that mommy's ankle is doing much better and that she can walk on it again now.

We are now getting about 70 eggs a day on average!!!

The weather here has been unusually hot!!! We have been getting a lot of severe thunderstorms. A few weeks ago, one storm produced 7 tornadoes just to the east of us. Then last week, we were without power on three different occasions due to all the storms we had! I love the thunderstorms that we get and greatly enjoy tracking them with radar!!! I am our families' weather girl (in case you didn't know that already :) and I love to keep us updated!!!

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the new posts that I FINALLY got around to publishing. :) I'll try to post again soon without letting another two months go by!!!

~ Savannah

No comments: