Monday, October 6, 2008

Cochran Family Funnies #3

The other day, Daddy, Sienna and Seth went to the store. While they were gone, I overheard this amusing conversation that Sayer was having between himself and Daddy on his play phone. The conversation was...

"Hi Daddy! How are you Sienna and Seth doing?"...

"Good"...

"Oh, and Daddy, do I have to obey Savannah?"...

"I don't have to obey Savannah?"...

"Okay! Let me put you on speaker phone"...

Note: If I'm having difficulty with a little sibling while Daddy and Mommy are gone, I put them on speaker phone to talk to whoever it is :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah,This is Beth's mom writing to you with a request. Jeri Beth will be turning 16 this Friday, Oct. 17! She has very much enjoyed her new friendship and correspondence with you. Would you be willing to either send her a card/note of encouragement in the mail or email her on her birthday? She would be so delighted. I am hoping, Lord willing, she will receive 16 pieces of mail/email that day. I realize this is short notice, and I hope it is not too big of an inconvenience.Please give my kindest regards to your mother. Sincerely,Mrs. Jerolyn Hardy Please do not email me back, as I hope to surprise her. (Sara O. has additional contact info.for us if you need it, as I was able to find her email address.)Jeri Beth is mailing you a letter today. Sorry to use your blog for this.
P.S. The family funny is adorable! I read it to our oldest son and Mr. Hardy, and they got tickled by it :)