Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Father Daughter Retreat 2008 - April 11-13

In April, Daddy took Sienna, Stasia and I to the Father/Daughter retreat at the beautiful Callaway Gardens in Georgia. Sabrina stayed home to milk the goat and also to care for the boys and mommy (who had a fractured ankle). I am so thankful to daddy for taking us on such a special trip. It was wonderful!!!

Getting Ready For The Games


Jump Rope







The Three Legged Race

Daddy, Sienna and I at the Three Legged Race.


Daddy and Stasia at the Three Legged Race. They did great!!!


Standing in line for the picnic.


At the picnic.

High Tea On Saturday

The flowers on the tea table. Aren't they beautiful?!


Me


Sienna


Stasia


Daddy and us after the Tea.


The Ockers, Southerlands and Us after Tea.


My sisters and I with the Strang sisters. They have a blog at ebenezerforestfarm.blogspot.com.

Saturday night, we all went out to dinner at the Purple Cow Cafe. It was so much fun!!!


Camera Wars






Sienna and Stasia


After church on Sunday, the Ford family hosted a picnic.

The grounds


The cabin


A dog in the window.


Men fellowshipping


Children playing


My dear friend Katie Smith and Me

On the way home, the Ockers rode with us. It was a lot of fun!!!

Daddy and Mr. Ocker


Stasia


Abby and Sienna


Sarah


and me!!!

I realize this is slightly out of order but, I wanted to share some pictures of the grounds at Callaway. Here they are below.























































A special "thank you" to Brittney Southerland and Tiffany Carpenter for sharing their pictures with me!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, it looks like y'all had fun! We wanted to go this year, but were unable to. I love all of the pictures!

I was glad to see you had updated again!

Love,
Sara~