Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sayer's 5th Birthday -May 5th

Sayer is such a great little brother.  He is growing up so (as well as too:) fast!  We love you Sayer.  Happy Birthday!!!

Sayer Stonewall


Daddy and Sayer by his countdown sign.


Sayer and Shenandoah


Sayer and Seth (with Shenandoah:)


Sayer and Stasia (with Shenandoah -she just had to be by Sayer!:)


Sayer and Sienna


Sayer and Sabrina


Then Shenandoah decided to lay by me!
(I tried to persuade my family not to take pictures of me - I looked terrible!!!  But, I guess it is a part of our family history:)


Sayer and I 
(I promise the dark stuff on my ice wrap isn't blood.  It's chocolate shake!  Eating with a swollen mouth full of gauze is not easy :)


A birthday phone call.


Opening his bike helmet.


He put it on backwards and thought it would make a good knight helmet!


Sabrina with Sayer's Almond Bunt Castle Cake

Blowing out the candles!!!

No comments: