Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cochran Chronicles

Greetings everyone!!! I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the New Year that the Lord has given to us.

Thankfully, daddy has recovered well from his surgery so we are happy about that! We are also thankful for a relatively healthful winter thus far!  Stasia and Seth were pretty under the weather a couple of weeks ago, but thankfully that has cleared up and the rest of us didn't catch anything. The super tonic still seems to be helping quite a bit! :)

I've been looking back through our photo library and realized that I really missed a lot of great posts from the last couple months of last year. So, over the next little while I will, Lord-willing, be getting up a few review posts. Hopefully everyone agrees with the saying that it's better late than never - right? :)

First up will be three posts of birthdays (Stasia, Shenandoah, and Seth!)

Blessings to our readers!

~Savannah (for the rest of the Cochran Clan!)

P.S.  I have something fun that I'll be posting about as soon as all of the catch-up posts are done - so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Ebenezer Forest Farm said...

Hello Cochrans!

I loved seeing all of your pictures!!

~Shiloh for the Strang Family