Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Weekend Out With Daddy

In November, daddy took all of us kids out for a weekend to allow mommy time to herself to plan school and so forth.  We had a lot of fun!!!  Here are some pictures of what we did...

We ate lunch at daddy's office

Sabrina helped me fix it!

Throwing darts 

The dart board - it has some funny sayings on it

Shenandoah

Eating lunch

That evening, Joshua Harris joined us at the bowling alley and we all went bowling!  Most of us kids aren't very good : ) but we had a lot of fun.

Sienna's turn

Seth's turn

The whole group 
(minus Shenandoah and I - we were taking the picture :)

After bowling, we all went out to dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've done a lot of blogging Savannah!!!

Looks like ya'll had a blast on your weekend 'out' with dad! I LOVE bowling too!!!!!! We actually just went with a friend the other day!!

I loved the 2 photos of the rainbow and the sunset!! And your little sis Shenandoah!!! CUTE!!!


Great job on all the postings!!!! I need to do the same.... I am so behind on our blog!! Yikes!

I enjoyed looking at them all! (Got your letter in the mail today!) :D

Sarah Gilmore