Monday, October 4, 2010

Cochran Chronicles

Happy Fall!!!


Greetings to everyone!!!  Can you believe that it is already this time of year again?!  We are enjoying the cooler temperatures. We've also been enjoying eating outside around our picnic tables.  I love Fall! :)


I hope this finds everyone doing well.  Unfortunately, there has been a stomach bug going around and we caught it!  I think everyone is finally coming out of it.

We've done a lot in the past couple of months ... except blogging! So, I have a bit to catch up on!  Lord willing, I will be doing a few posts from happenings during the past few weeks and then I will go back and review the past couple of months.  I have a lot of posts coming up so be sure to check back over the next several days!


Thankfully, we survived the hailstorm a few weeks ago. :)  The only damage done was to the screen of our girls' bedroom window which has quite a few holes in it!  Much to our surprise and delight though, our cantaloupes managed to remain unharmed.  They were delicious!!!


Stasia is looking forward to her birthday and already has the countdown going (Oct. 20th)!  I've been working hard on school and Lord-willing plan to officially "finished" the beginning of November.  Pray for me next Tuesday as I am going to be getting my remaining three wisdom teeth out.  OUCH!!!  They've been causing me some issues though, so I am looking forward to having them gone.


"O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endures for ever." - Psalm 107:1

Well, more later!  Blessings to all!

~ Savannah

1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

Hello Savannah!

It was good to read an update from your family!! We've been wondering how you all have been! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you all caught a bug--I hope your family gets well soon!!

I'll be praying for you too!

~Shiloh {for the Clan}