Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Few Fun Pictures With Shenandoah

Its been a little while since I did a post focusing on pictures with Shenandoah.  She is changing so fast and is a lot of fun!  Here are a few random pictures that we've taken recently.

She loves to do the sit and spin with Sayer.

She likes to talk to me when I try to take her picture! :)

One night, we watched a "Winged Migration" show about many different kinds of birds.  Shenandoah found her special spot beside Sayer - you can see how happy she was!  (Sayer was thrilled as well to have her by him but I snapped the picture before he had time to smile! :)

She knows when its time to eat!  She is saying "eeeeaaaassss" (that's how she says please).

Chase is one of her favorite games!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Shenandoah is so cute!!! I can't belive how big she is now. :)
They grow up way to fast don't they!?
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Blessings,
Laura

P.s. I'm going to be sending a letter off to you soon. :)