Thursday, June 28, 2012

Introducing...

I am pleased to introduce to you the newest members of our family... :)



First... Dandy (short for Dandelion) is are new little Pyrenees, Anatolian and Akbash mixed puppy!!! She couldn't be sweeter and is quite the *big* little cuddle bug!!! :) She is the newest member of the Cochran Property and Animal Guard Brigade (but she thinks she's a lap dog instead!! :) Last night after we brought her home and got her temporary dog house set up on the back deck we brought her inside for a few minutes. Where as before she was wide awake and a little sad to be outside without us, as soon as we brought her in she curled right up in Stasia's lap and fell asleep!!! :) It was hard for us to put her back outside. :) She is adjusting wonderfully and has added much joy to our life!!



Second and Third... Our two new little goat kids - both girls (YAY!!!) - who were born on Wednesday!!!!!!! They have yet to get named (we're working on that one), but we're very thankful for their safe arrival and that they didn't pose any issues for the "O" family!!! We are also thankful to another family from church, the Norwoods, who live nearby the "O's" and are such a blessing to be on goat standby and have been keeping an eye on the goats as well (since this is a new, but much looked forward to experience for the "O's"!!). The "O's" are such a blessing to be keeping the goats just a little longer for us!!

We went over the the "O's" house yesterday to fellowship, see the goat kids and do a few beekeeping things with them. Here are a few pictures from the day!!!



Sabrina packed lunch for us on the road - thank you, sis!!!


Sienna loved their new little puppy!!


The younger people enjoying some play time and fellowship


Sienna and Sydnee


Sherrod and Stasia


Knox and Seth


My buddy,William, and I


A few games of nerf dart guns occurred as well :)


Abby and Sabrina bathed Dandy - isn't she too cute?!


We start building frames


Everyone joins in!!!


Times with friends are sweet


Board games


Puppies like to chew...on anything!!!! :)


Sydnee and I suited up and ready to go!


This is the "O's" first year with beekeeping and I was happy to be able to help them look at a few things.


"I know those eggs should be around here somewhere..." - I found them!!!


Watching...


I love this picture of my youngest sister!! :)


Sarah, Knox and I


Selah and Elly


Sherrod



Getting Dandy all set for the night


We brought her inside :)


She fell right asleep!!!


We love her so much!!!

"Thank you" to my wonderful mother for many of the pictures!!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my (mother's) iPad

3 comments:

Veronica said...

So CUTE!!!!
I love baby puppies!! SO cuddly!

Did you cut your hair? lol! sorry! I just noticed it looked shorter :)

Rebekah said...

Dandy is SOOOO cute!!

Cochran Family said...

Thank you! We think she's really cute too. :)

Veronica - I actually haven't trimmed my hair length in quite a while, but I got bangs which is probably why it looks a good deal different! :)