Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Past Couple Of Weeks - Part One

The Thursday before Hannah came, we had a baking day!! Each of us girls had a little something that we wanted to make!


Sabrina ground a lot of flour and made apple muffins!!


Sienna made banana bomb cookies!!


Finding the perfect recipe


Stasia is our faithful dish girl - thank you sis!! Without you the kitchen would be lost!


Sayer, Seth, and I rolling out pretzels!! It was my first time to make pretzels and it was a lot of fun - despite the fact that I rolled a lot of them out while sitting on the floor because my POTS was acting up that day!! :)


In the water!


Ready to bake!!


Believe it or not, the hardest part was getting them to cook right without sticking - just as a tip, don't try to grease your pan with butter!!! Use the oil that it recommends... ;)


They sure tasted good though!!


Stasia made zucchini bread for the first time!! It was great!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my (mother's) iPad

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

So sorry about the pain of POTS, but I applaud you for creatively finishing your work despite difficulty! The fruits of your baking day look delicious!