Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The 4th Of July

This post is a little delayed, but I hope you enjoy the pictures!!



We all got to match!!


Kitchen preparations begin...


Shenandoah was very happy to get to help with Hannah's fruit salad!!


Shenandoah and Hannah


I had been looking forward to making another flag cake this year since daddy said it would have to be a family tradition after I made it last year!!


Hannah and I


Shenandoah likes Hannah's hat! :)

After kitchen preparations were complete, we set out to spend the rest of the day at the Ford family home with some other friends from church. What a nice day of fellowship!!


Stasia and Hannah Fleshman


Seth and Hannah


Ariel and Shenandoah - Ariel was taking it easy after not feeling super well and we were so glad that she was doing much better.


The ladies fellowshipping.


The food line (or rather, just some of it!!).


Fellowship in the kitchen.


Shenandoah enjoying her flag cake.


Shooting!


Upset the fruit basket!!


That is such a fun game!!


The sunset as we were leaving.


On the way home, we saw some fireworks and a beautiful full moon!!! I didn't get any pictures of the moon, but here are a couple of the fireworks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my (mother's) iPad

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

I can understand why the flag cake has become a tradition! Great job!