Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shenandoah

Below are a few random pictures of my precious, adorable, baby sister Shenandoah!


Sabrina and Shenandoah getting ready for a walk.


Playing on the floor.


Waking up


I just love her smile!


Dressed up (she loves her fingers!)


Isn't she cute?!

A couple of weeks ago, we fed her "real" food for the first time!

She wasn't quite sure how the mashed apples looked.


Tasting apples for the first time...


I'm not so sure I liked that!


Seth and Shenandoah


Sabrina and Shenandoah (isn't her expression precious!)


Sleeping Beauty

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Shenandoah is so cute!

Love,
Bethany

amy said...

How Precious!!! Wow, she is growing so fast!

Love,
Amy

HicksHappnins said...

She is a beautiful baby, and I love her little hat.

Much Love,
Jordin