Thursday, March 28, 2013

A taste of our life the past month...

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry new posts have been scarce around here!  We've had quite the full and amazing past month and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all.  

Right now, we're in the middle of getting computer issues solved and getting things set on a new hard drive since we've run out of space on this one!  I guess that's what happens when you take too many pictures. :) Hmmm...

The biggest piece of news to share right now though, is that my father has retired from the Air Force after 23 years of service.  For those of you who are looking forward to posts of this event, know that I am very much looking forward to posting about it too!!  I can't wait to share the evening with you all. Keep looking forward to his retirement post which I plan on having as the grand finale to this blogging catch up spree! 

I'm going to hopefully finish up my last couple posts from Germany.  Then I have a lot of 2013 to post about!

This has been quite the full month with unusually high amounts of snow, power outages, daddy's retirement, times with friends, both of our cars breaking down, some sickness, tons of yearly check up appointments (when you have 9 people it makes for quite a few!), a yard sale, garden prep, Sabrina's 16th birthday, helping some dear friends, getting ready to go on vacation (more on that later) and so much more!

Give me a few more days and hopefully you'll be seeing an updated blog before the end of the week!

God's many blessings to each of you and I look forward to posting again soon!!

~ Savannah

No comments: