Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Alright,  are you ready for a swamp of posts before we leave the country?!  I hope so because I'm going to have about 20 posts in 3-4 days (as long as I remember to schedule them :)!!!  First off - Thanksgiving!!!


"Praise ye the Lord.  O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever."
~ Psalm 106:1


The Lord blessed us with a wonderful relaxing weekend - I don't remember the last time we just "hung out" and didn't have anything particular "on the books"!  Anyway, I am so blessed and thankful for my family - here are some pictures from the weekend!

 My fantastic parents

 All of us with mommy

 All of us with daddy

 Daddy smoked the turkey in our new grill...

 ...it was one of the best ever!!!

 Daddy, (me), Sabrina, and Seth

 Stasia, Shenandoah, and Mommy!

 "Thankful For" cards...

 Sayer and Sienna

 Sabrina and Seth

 Shenandoah enjoying her new "D is for Dinosaur" book - I thought this pose was too cute!

 Those who didn't have cameras got one for our upcoming trip to Germany!

 Seth and I

 Sabrina and Shenandoah

 Playing games

 More games!

 Sabrina is making me this BEAUTIFUL blanket!!!  She knows I'm a patriotic girl ;)

Our healthy and raw (no eggs:) dessert table!

We did something a little different this year.  Instead of having our special Thanksgiving breakfast, dinner, and dessert all in the same day, we spread them across three days to ease preparation work - it was great!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I LOVE the blanket, Savannah! I am also a patriotic gal! All my gifts are normally 3 colors.....red,white and blue!LOL!