Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last Week

Well, I was doing really good at keeping everything updated, and then got slightly off track!! :). Don't give up on me yet though. I actually have many posts to do and I think you'll really enjoy them!! We're gone for the weekend, but I found a quick wifi spot to use so, I'm posting this new post (I guess it's better than nothing :) and I'll have a lot more up the beginning of the week. Stay tuned because I think I'm going to be able to post a little extra *fun* something as well!!! :)

 A beautiful sunset

 Watching the documentary "The Battle of Britain" - very interesting. 

 Sayer made lunch for the first time and did a great job!

 Shenandoah loves this book and has quite a bit of it memorized :)

 Seth

We started back to school this week!!

 We got a little more snow - from what we here, they've gotten more back home than we have here!!

 Food prep

 Sabrina

 I love this picture
(And no, Shenandoah is not missing half of her leg :)

 Mommy writing in the snow with the boys

 We had a man from daddy's work over for dinner - it was such a pleasant evening!!

Work out time with daddy

No comments: