Wednesday, February 22, 2012

France...

I said I'd be trying to get the blog updated the beginning of the week, and I intend to do so now!! :)  So I'll start with a post about what we did two weekends ago.  I hope everyone enjoys all of the new posts - be sure to keep checking back over the next few days!!!

We went to France!!!  

That was quite the experience,  but other than being extremely cold that day, we had a great time.  
 Entering France!

 It was amazing how, even though it was only a little over an hour away, as soon as we entered France the architecture changed significantly!!

 We're getting closer

 We HAD to take a picture of this.  Its been funny to see so many "golden arches" all throughout the part of Europe we've been in so far!!

This was just an intro to my posts of the weekend.  Next post will be of our first stop of the day, the  Lorraine American Cemetery and Memorial...

No comments: