We were in Germany for 4 1/2 months (daddy was there for 6 months). I am still amazed by everything the Lord allowed us to see and do and that we were able to be together as a family for most of daddy's time there. It's really amazing to look back at the pictures because it still seems "unreal" in a way that we were even there!!
Here is a quick overview:
- 4 1/2 months.
- 33 traveling days (mainly the weekends!).
- 11 countries.
- 16,000 miles traveled.
- transported by plane, train, van, bus, taxi, boat, ferry, and subway!
- Normandy, France (and a lot of other places around there!).
- Brugges, Belgium (which they call "Little Venice").
- Worms, Germany
- Heidelberg, Germany (it was one of our favorite places, so we had to visit it again! :).
- Battle of the Bulge sites around Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Trier, Germany (which they call "Little Rome").
- Paris, France
- Basil, Switzerland
- Strasbourg, France
- and more!!